Virtual/Hybrid Fair Stands are an exciting way of showcasing your organisation/project on the ESWW2021/ESWW17 platform. It enables opportunities for participants to engage in discussion with yourself/your organisation/your project. For those who have chosen to have a hybrid stand, the in-person element will be done as in traditional ESWW events on the Wednesday afternoon-evening (please see ESWW2021/ESWW17 programme online). The virtual element allows you to increase your reach to all participants and not just those attending in person.
Uploading Virtual/Hybrid Fair Stand Content
All Virtual/Hybrid Fair Stand holders will receive an invitation to upload their content to the ESWW2021/ESWW17 platform from Monday 11th October 2021. Once the invitation has been received you can begin to upload your content as per the instructions and deadlines detailed under the heading “Timetable”. If you don’t receive your invitation by close of business on Tuesday 12th October 2021, please email email@example.com
Virtual/Hybrid Fair Stand Formats
As a minimum, you can upload your content as a one-page PDF or ppt/pptx, in other words, like a poster/banner at a traditional face-to-face meeting. However, you have opportunities to be more inventive than that. A PowerPoint slide show with your own narration supplied is one way in which you can make your content more impactful. You could also record yourself giving a presentation about your organisation/project, (e.g. using Zoom), to try to increase participant interest in your virtual/hybrid stand. You can then upload these files as your personalised content. Other creative options are also welcomed. File types accepted include: PDF, ppt/pptx, ppt/pptx + graphic files or you could utilise other formats to make your own audio, movie, or animation. If you do choose to utilise the audio-visual approach, please ensure that your presentation (you can upload more than one) engages with your expected audienformats to make your own audio, movie, or animation.
The platform will allow opportunities for all in-person and virtual participants to connect and engage with you about your organisation/project.
- The ESWW2021/ESWW17 platform will be commissioned by Friday 8th October 2021.
- QuickViews (QVs) (virtual posters), TDM single-slide overviews, and oral slides can be uploaded from Monday 11th October 2021.
- Virtual/hybrid basic stands will have been built already within the platform, but additional content can be uploaded from Monday 11th October 2021.
- QVs and virtual/fair stands can upload PDF/pptx/movies etc…
- Oral slides can be uploaded as a PDF or a ppt/pptx, and anything else is optional.
- TDM single-slide overviews can be uploaded as a PDF or a ppt/pptx.
- All content should be uploaded by Friday 15th October 2021, if you want full engagement, but items can be updated through to Monday 1st November 2021.
- Oral slides and TDM single-slide overviews MUST be uploaded by 11:00UT on Thursday 21st October 2021.
- Oral slides can be updated (in exceptional circumstances only) until 11:00UT the day before (and for the Monday sessions, the Friday beforehand), but we cannot guarantee that the revised version will be used on the day (no one is permitted to connect to TIC systems using their own laptops or a memory stick due to the hybrid nature of the meeting).
- For virtual/hybrid fair stands active engagement within the platform can commence on Monday 11th October 2021 and will be available until Friday 12th November 2021.
- For QVs and oral content, active engagement can commence on Monday 18th October 2021 and will be available until Friday 5th November 2021.
- The platform will remain open for registered participants as VIEWING ONLY until the day before the next ESWW meeting.